Gregg Valentino is a worldwide famous professional athlete, fitness and nutrition specialist, and media personality, who has appeared in many movies and top TV shows, including Jay Leno’s “Tonight Show”, Carson Daly’s “Last Call”, The Tyra Banks Show, and Fox Business News “Happy Hour”, to name a few. He is the author of two bestselling books and over 500 fitness-magazine articles. He is currently the managing editor of MuscleSport Magazine, which is available as both a printed and online magazine. He is also the co-host of the MuscleSport Magazine Radio Show. In the course of his career, he has built from scratch, owned, staffed, operated and managed three gyms in Westchester County, New York, and has also consulted in the construction, operation and staffing of six other gyms. Furthermore, he is a Scientific Management of Anatomic and Responsive Training (S.M.A.R.T.) certified personal trainer and has been a fitness instructor since 1982.
PUBLICATIONS AUTHORED BY GREGG VALENTINO
- “Death, Drugs, and Muscle”, by Gregg Valentino and Nathan Jendrick, February 2010, ECW Press.
- “Essentials of Bodybuilding”, by Gregg Valentino and Nathan Jendrick, February 2012, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
Gregg Valentino has been a columnist for two leading fitness magazines: “Muscle Development Magazine” and “MuscleSport Magazine”.
In the course of his career, he has written more than 500 articles published by these and other fitness magazines.
PUBLICATIONS FEATURING GREGG VALENTINO
- “Dunks, Doubles, Doping” by Nathan Jendrick, April 2006, Lyons Press.
- “Extreme Muscle Enhancement” by Dr. Carlon M. Colker, MD, FACN, September 2008, Prosource Publications, 3rd Edition.
- “Natural Bodybuilding For Men and Women” by Peter Neff, August 1985, Avon Books.
- “Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Dare to Look!” by Ripley’s Believe It of Not, September 2013, Ripley Publishing.
- “Bigger Faster Stronger” by Greg Shepard, March 2009, Human Kinetics, 2nd edition.
- The National Enquirer (full inside cover feature) – July 29, 2003 issue
- The National Enquirer – June 2006
- Beverage World (front cover) – January 1996 winter issue
- Bizarre Magazine (two front covers including the 100th anniversary issue)
- Stuff Magazine – 2001
- Shock Magazine – 2003
- Stance Magazine – 2001
- Loaded Magazine – 2002
- Maxim Magazine – December 2006 issue
- FHM Magazine 2004 (centerfold, voted one of the people of the year of 2004)
- ESPN Magazine – 2006
- New York Sports Scene Magazine – 2008
- Muscle Sport Magazine (front cover) – 2009
- MuscleSport Magazine
- Muscular Development
- Muscle Mag International
- Muscle and Fitness
- Natural Bodybuilder
- Modern Bodybuilding
- Iron Times
- Muscle Up
- Muscle Training Illustrated
- Physique World
- Testosterone Magazine
... and countless European magazines
- Bigger Stronger Faster (Himself) – 2008
- Off Season (Dave) – 2012
- The Meat Puppet (Tony Randazzo) – 2012
- Gravedigger (Tony “The Animal” Selvaggio) – 2013
- Psycho-Path: Mania (Executive Producer) – 2011
- Musclebound USA (Unreleased film by WWE Jimmy Noonan)
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! (TV Series ) – 2004
- The Man Whose Arms Exploded (TV Movie documentary) – 2005
- World’s Greatest Body Shockers (TV Movie documentary) – 2012
- ESPN E-60 – 2009
- Doping in Sports – 2010
- Jay Leno “Tonight Show” – October 10, 2003 (with Lance Armstrong)
- Carson Daly “Last Call” – April 23, 2003
- The Tyra Banks Show – 2006
- The Barry Nolan Show – 2009
- Fox Business News, Happy Hour – 2008
- The Trisha Show – 2012
- Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show” Jon Stewart – multiple shows from 2001 through 2008
- Comedy Central’s comedian “Lewis Black” – 2001
- ABC’s TV show “Cupid” with Simon Cowell – 2003
- ESPN “American Muscle Magazine” contest coverage 1990
- MSG Muscle Sport USA – contest coverage – 1990
- Maury Povich (show that never aired) – 2006
- Inside Edition with Deborah Norville 2007
- CNN Newsroom: Brooke Anderson – aired January 20, 2008
- German TV show “RTL” – 2007
- Late Night with Johnny P. TV Show – May 2014
- Huffington Post Live – three times from 2009 to 2013
- Adult Swim network (Comedy Channel), Hot Package – 2013 season
Furthermore, Gregg turned down guest appearances on the Steve Harvey show and Jimmy Kimmel show, as well as a bunch of Asian and European shows because of personal reasons.
Professional AWARDS and Honors
- United States President Physical Fitness Award, signed by and received from US President Richard Nixon, 1971
- United States President Physical Fitness Award, signed by and received from US President Richard Nixon, 1972
- Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Hall of Fame
- Westchester 165lb-class Bench-press Champion
- AAU Muscle Beach Champion 1982
- NPO Mr. North East USA 1980 (Lightweight)
- NPO Natural Teenage North America Lightweight Champion, July 1979
- Mr. Teenage Gemini, 1978